Search This Blog

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Essence LONGLASTING LIPSTICKS Reviews + Swatches!!!

Hi Beauties! I'm back with more Essence lipsticks reviews! I'm sure most girls love lipsticks don't we? I have so many Essence lipsticks collected over 2 years, I think its time I do a small review and SWATCHES for you girls! I'm sorry if I did not include any plum because I hardly wear plum colours, and at that point in time when I am purchasing them, they ran out of some colours already. These are what I currently have in my collection. Note: I have duplicate of colour number 13, as I love it so so much, I went to get a backup before they discontinued the colour in Singapore ( Which they did this year ). Here is what I've got:
From Left to right (Colour Number and Colour Name): 
01 Coral Calling
02 All You Need Is Red
03 Dare To Wear
05 Dare To Be Nude
07 Natural Beauty
11 Nude Love
12 Blush My Lips
13 Love Me
17 I love Cakepop


01 Coral Calling

02 All You Need Is Red 

03 Dare To Wear

05 Dare To Be Nude

07 Natural Beauty

11 Nude Love

12 Blush My Lips

13 Love Me

17 I love Cakepop

Sorry for some messy swatches, the darker colours are a bit hard to apply haha. As you can see, colour 03 and 12 looks like it has been manipulated, and Yes indeed, I have cut some of it away to make my blend of lipstick colour. But number 07 looks really tiny because I have USED it so much that it has become so small. Its the first colour of the range that I bought. At that point in time i just wanted to try out lipsticks to find the best colour for me. 

Anyway, back to the review :)
I LOVE this range even more than the Creamy lipsticks range because these are so glossy on the lips (Atleast for the first 2 hours). They are also quite long lasting, it lasted me about 5 hours before it began to fade. Most of all, I love the colours they have in here! They are also very pigmented and there is also a level of permeability that it does not make me look all caked up with makeup. I always love a hint of translucency in my lipsticks as I feel I look younger with such lipsticks.

A little negative thing which is applicable to most, if not all lipsticks are that they do bunch up (inside the lips) a very slight bit after many hours of wear. I wont deduct my rating on this aspect because i noticed this element in ALL other lipsticks in ALL other brands that I've tried. 

Overall rating: 5/5 (LOVE THEM!)
Price: SGD $4.90 at Watsons and Guardian ( You just can't beat the price for the quality )

Do follow me if you like my content!
XOXO
Be a smart beauty!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA