Search This Blog

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Mascara Review + Swatches!

Hi Beauties! I'm back with one more brow product! I'm going to review the Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Mascara!
Essence Make Me Brow

The Brush is tiny

Left is with brow gel

Overall, i think that there is no significant difference between the brow with Make Me Brow and the brow with nothing on it. In person, there is also no significant difference. The brow gel looks like a very pale brown and the brow gel has tiny fibres, but not much pigmentation on the brows. However, given that there are fibres, not much is being deposited on my brows.

I would not repurchase this product as I think that it does not enhances my brow enough.
Rating: 2/5
Price: SGD $ 4.50 ( Sold at local Watsons and Guardian )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA