Search This Blog

Saturday, April 29, 2017

ESSENCE 2 in 1 Eye shadow and Eyeliner REVIEW + SWATCHES!!!!

Hi Beauties! It's been a while since I last reviewed Essence products! As promised, I still have more things to share with you girls, so stay tuned alright! Im thankful for you to keep on reading.
I have another exciting Essence product to share today! It is the Essence 2 in 1 Eye shadow and Eye liner! I have been testing it for a while and have gathered some of my thoughts on them! They are a relatively new item so they are definitely still available in Singapore!

From left to right: 01 Go Bro'nze, 02 Peach perfect, 06 She's got the mauve
They are so pigmented and glides on relatively easily! Hardly any thug on my eyelids and arm.
Essence 2 in 1 eye shadow and Eye liner
Check out the amount of product in there! It's so mind blowing omg! Imagine a pressed shadow, it will not contain as much product as this stick here! To me it is the amount of a jumbo lip crayon I would say

Essence 2 in 1 eye shadow and Eye liner arm swatches

Check this out! In this picture, I have already tried to wash my arm rigorously with lots of Dettol hand soap and had been rubbing at it for quite a while, the shadows just wont budge! I would say, it is 100% waterproof.

To be honest, I have tried to take a new eye swatches for your girls, but it all didn't translate very well in pictures! It would do the product no justice when its in the pictures. My eyelids have some texture and hence I prefer to do hand swatches for this product. 

My favourite colour is definitely "02 Peach Perfect"! 

During application on the eyes, it did feel quite smooth. However as it dried down, I did feel there is a slight tightness on the lids as it turns completely waterproof. This didn't bother me at all as the feeling was only minimal. No problem with sensitivity issue unlike most other cream products I've tried on the eyes. It didn't crease on me even after 2 hours on the eyelids.

All in all, I really appreciate the improvements in their eye cream products as it did do what it says!

My rating: 4.5/5
Price:SGD $4.90

I hope you found this review useful. Until next time!
Be a smart Beauty!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA