Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Essence XXXL lip gloss Reviews + Swatches!!!

Dear readers, Welcome back to my blog!!!! Its been close to 3 years since my last post as other things in life have taken up too much of my time. Now, I will dedicate to bring you more reviews on beauty and skin care. Hope any pictures of me will not be judged (I'm not good looking, that i know), as the main thing in this blog is to bring forth my honest opinions and reviews on my purchases.

Just a little background on my road with Essence and Catrice. I have been a very faithful customer to them, having bought and used their cosmetics since 2011 or 2012 (Can't remember). I'm pretty sure its around the time when it first came to Singapore (I was in my teenage years then). Today I shall bring you my first post on Essence cosmetics!

Essence XXXL lipglosses are one definitely a permanent item in their collection. I have used up one lipgloss completely , called "Bubble Babe", and am now into my 2nd tube of it.

The colour below is in the colour " BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE". This contains gold micro-glitter. I wear it every single day at the moment.

Used 1/3 of this tube already

The second colour is of course the one which I had finished one tube of it already, called "BUBBLE BABE". It contains micro-glitter which has rainbow reflects in them.




The last colour I have is CUTE PINK




These lipglosses have a pleasant smell, it smells like a mild passion fruit perfume scent. However, be aware that if you keep it for too long, the smell may change a bit. It is extremely comfortable to wear and NOT STICKY AT ALL. This lipgloss is in my everyday makeup bag as my lips gets very dry in aircon environment, and their XXXL lipglosses are a total gem in moisturising my lips! 

Each retails only at SGD $3.50!
Ratings: 4.5/5
Hope you find my first Essence review helpful in your judgement towards their XXXL lip glosses. I have soo sooooo many Essence products in my stash, stay tuned for more and more Essence and Catrice cosmetics reviews in time to come!

*Disclaimer: I bought all of these products from my local Watsons*

XOXO
Be a smart beauty



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA