Search This Blog

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Essence Liquid Lipsticks Reviews + Swatches!!!

Hi Beauties!!! I'm glad you are back here! Now I'm going to share with you some Essence Liquid Lipstick reviews and Swatches! I've bought these last year around May. I love these liquid lipsticks, here i'm gonna tell you why.

First of all, I noticed it is so much like the NYX Butter lipglosses! The smell and the texture is almost 97% alike. Best of all, these are way cheaper, about 2 to 2.5 times cheaper than what NYX butter lipglosses retail for in Singapore! Its such a bargain for such a similar product! Each of these liquid lipsticks have 4ml in them. And of course, they are not the same as what the market would call a liquid lipsticks. These are actually Glosses!


From left to right:
03  Almost Real
01 Colour Party
02 Beauty Secret

\









03 Almost Real
01 Colour Party
02 Beauty Secret
I find them pigmented, slightly thick and long lasting! I love the shine it gives and the density of the lip gloss makes me feel so luxurious. The only negativity is that, like what I've mentioned in some other reviews, is that they do bunch the slightest inside the corners of my mouth after hours of wear time. I won't be harsh on them for this because this happens for ALL other lipsticks in the market too.

I hope you'd give them a try too! They are really affordable and good quality for the price!
Price: SGD $ 4.50  ( At Watsons and Guardian stores )
Rating: 4.5/5

Hope you'd enjoy them!
XOXO
Be a smart beauty!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA