Search This Blog

Friday, December 5, 2014

AMWAY BODY CARE PRODUCTS REVIEWS:)

AMWAY BODY SERIES, GLISTER products
 
from left to right:Body series G&H body shampoo, Glister toothpaste(travel pack), Body series G&H complexion bar


G&H body shampoo

The first product- G&H body shampoo, I totally love this product because it can act as both a shampoo and a body cleanser. I always purchase this whenever I go travelling because it saves me the trouble and luggage space from buying a shampoo and body soap separately. I fact, I can even use it as a liquid hand soap!! And BEST OF ALL, I am in love with the smell!! so HEAVENLY. The main ingredients to this is honey glycerin, which we all know are natural humectant, keeps the skin moisturised all day. LOVE THIS PRODUCT LOTS! <33

PROS: Lathery
            smells heavenly, always a pleasure to bathe
            rinses off easily
            ALL-IN-ONE-- very convenient for travel
            very very affordable

CONS: although function as shampoo, but have to use hair conditioner separately
 RATING: 5/5
 

Glister multiaction fluoride toothpaste
 
I love this toothpaste because it is a CLAY-BASED toothpaste unlike normal toothpaste that are sand-based. The difference is that CLAY-BASED toothpaste does not have those rough beads that scrape away the enamel which is the protective layer of the teeth. Sand-based toothpaste tend to scrape off the enamel of the teeh, leaving the teeth sensitive, hence I highly recommend this toothpaste for people with sensitive teeth.

PROS: CLAY-based, similar to DENTIST TOOTHPASTE
            suitable for sensitive teeth
            the large tube is even cheaper than regular dentist toothpaste sold in NTUC

 CONS: -
 RATING: 5/5
 



Body series G&H complexion bar
This bar soap is BY FAR MY HOLYGRAIL SOAP, because I use it everyday to bathe. The reason why I enjoy bathing is because of this soap, otherwise I refuse to bathe! Nonetheless, I can also use it for washing my face that's why it is called complexion bar. However I prefer using Artistry facial cleansers for my face instead:) This soap is almost the same as the G&H body shampoo I described above, except the fact that this is bar soap and that is liquid soap haha. I will totally buy this product for life:)

PROS: Lathery
            smells heavenly, always a pleasure to bathe
            rinses off easily
            the bar can be chopped into 3 parts, the whole bar lasts a long long time
            very very affordable
           
CONS: -
 RATING: 5/5


Thank you that's all for now, any questions feel free to comment /email/ whatsapp me (Singapore).
for enquiries contact : Jasmine :))
email:beasmartbeauty@gmail.com
whatsapp: 91345456

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA