Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

DAISO Puff & Sponge Detergent Review + Demonstration!

Hi Beauties!
This is my first DAISO review! I have more DAISO products to review in future blog posts, so do keep a look out for them! Today I will be review the very much HYPED product: DAISO Puff & Sponge Detergent. I bought my first bottle 2 years back( The one with a slightly different packaging ) and have been OBSESSED with it! After that when I tried to find it again, I could not find them for months! Recently, I saw them at the Changi City Point DAISO, I knew I had to do something drastic. I grabbed 10 bottles of this! Yes! 10!!! Even though I could'nt even finish my first bottle, I fear that I could not find them again.



Daiso Puff Sponge Detergent


I find them very easy to use, much better than regular hand soap or shampoo. Although other soaps can work too, but I find that this works best and faster than all other products that I've used.
See the results below on my brushes:
Before

After
As you can see, they are so clean now! I'm sorry I did not show you a demo with any sponge, because I do not own a beauty blender.

Since these detergents are so fast selling, I saw another one that they had just released to the public, you might consider trying these (I have not bought these yet, because I have 11 of the original ones!)
Front









Back



Now that you've seen this new one, if you've tried, do let me know in the comment section below to let me know what you think of it!

Hope you like my reviews!
Catch up on the next one!
XOXO
Be a smart beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA