Search This Blog

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Essence Blush Reviews + Swatches!

Hi Beauties!
I'm now going to review the Essence Silky Touch Blushes! I have been using them for about 3 years now and I have a good idea of what to say here. However, because they are so pigmented, I havent really significantly used up any of it. I have been digging at one colour the most because I bought 2 of it! That's why that's the one I want to, and feel assured to use more of. I'm super horrified when Singapore removed this colour from the line, that's why I went to get the 2nd one as soon as i heard this devastating news.

From Left to right:
60 Life's a Cherry
80 Autumn Peach
10 Adorable


Here is what the swatch looks like on the last 3 fingers. After I rubbed it against my arm. 
I bought 2 of 60 Life's a Cherry

These blushes are actually very pigmented! 

These are what it claims to be, silky touch blush. They last very well on my skin and are super pigmented. This is why I have not hit pan yet! I have used it for the last 3 years and hardly even see a dent. 

Nowadays, I think the Satin blushes are a similar replica to the silky touch blushes as the silky touch blushes are slowly phasing out from Singapore. Here's what the newer blushes would look like
Hopefully they are identical to the good old silky touch blushes, or else, I would have to perform another round of hoarding lols.

Rating: 5/5
Price : SGD $4.50 (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Hope you find this review helpful
XOXO
Be a smart beauty!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA