Search This Blog

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Essence Metal Glam eye shadow Review + Swatches!

Hi Beauties! I'm now going to discuss about the Metal Glam Eyeshadows! I think few people have talked about this product and hence I'm going to discuss a bit of it here on my blog. What made me waver as to whether to talk about this is because I only bought one. I bought it when i was on a trip in Paris. I was so foolish then to buy it overseas as I thought it was cheaper there. No, I was wrong! Anyway, I had wanted to buy the shade Frosted Apple, but when I heard a lot of not so good reviews on them, I decided to get one which I happened to see when I was in Paris.

The only I colour I own is: 18 Choco-Chic
With Flash

Without Flash

As ironical as it seems, I find it too dark for my liking. Its very dark for an all over the lid shade for my personal taste. Hence I hardly wear this shade even though it has been in my stash for 2 years now lols. It also had a very shimmery over stray that motivated me to buy. Luckily, I'm not very disappointed in the colour. Please also do note that this is removed from the existing display already. I'm still writing this review in case anyone might find this helpful.

Rating: 4/5
Price: SGD $3.90

Hope you like this review! Till next time!
XOXO
Be a smart beauty!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA