Search This Blog

Friday, December 5, 2014

AMWAY SATINIQUE HAIR PRODUCTS REVIEW :)

SATINIQUE series



From left to right: Satinique smooth moisture shampoo. smooth moisture conditioner, overnight hair repair treatment, Styling cream

Basically these 4 are what I use for my daily hair routine. Occasionally I use the satinique hair spray as well, I will show you the picture later.

The first 2 products- Satinique smooth moisture shampoo and conditioner. I love them so much!!! Although there are a total of 6 types of shampoo and conditioner in the SATINIQUE series, I love this type the most because it really makes my hair super smooth and hydrated. Many friends always as me why my hair is so smooth and shiny, and this is the SECRET :D


PROS: love the fruity smell when I bathe
            the shampoo and conditioner works perfectly together

            keeps my hair moisturised and shiny

 CONS: slightly pricey
 RATING: 5/5





Satinique overnight hair repair treatment


HI GLOSS serum

Honestly speaking, this is not a very good hair serum from AMWAY. I personally prefer the Satinique HI GLOSS SERUM. Unfortunately, AMWAY has stopped producing that product and hence I have to resort to using this. however, I have to say this is not a bad product. It really does what it claims, but not as effective as the Satinique HI GLOSS seruM.


PROS: does what it claims, but not as effective
            moisturises my hair
            very affordable

CONS: I prefer the old product- Satinique HI GLOSS serum
 RATING: 4/5


Satinique styling cream
I totally love this product. The consistency is just right not too thick nor too watery. Even my mum uses it to maintain her curls. Love it! Provides medium hold at the same time DO NOT look HARDEN.:D

PROS: good hold to curls
            good texture and consistency
            very affordable

CONS: -
RATING: 5/5




Satinique Ultra fine finishing spray



PROS: strong hold
            large volume, can use for a long time
            very affordable

 CONS:-
RATING: 5/5




Thank you that's all for now, any questions feel free to comment /email/ whatsapp me (Singapore).
for enquiries contact : Jasmine :))
email:beasmartbeauty@gmail.com
whatsapp: 91345456








2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good afternoon, Jasmine.
    I'm from Brazil and I'm Amway businessman and people here find these products very expensive.
    So, I need to explain to them the advantages in using these products line.
    Could you help me talking a little more about these products?
    My English is not good, but I can understand some things and you are resident outside of Brazil and consumer products, it would be of great help to convince people here to use them.
    I am very grateful for your attention.
    Sérgio
    My email adress: teacheroliva54@gmail.com
    My website: http://sergioliva.comunidades.net/linha-de-shampoo-satinique

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA