Search This Blog

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Essence SunClub Shimmer Bronzing Powder Reviews +Swatches!

Hi Beauties! Here is my review on Essence SunClub Shimmer Bronzing Powder! I've used this since 3 years ago but am still at my first one. As I do not have the picture when I first bought it, here is the picture that I took at Guardians a few days back
Recently, Singapore has discontinued the Blondes- Lighter Skin shimmer powder, which is the one that I have bought and have been using. Because i accidentally dropped it a few months back, here is what mine looks like :
Mine has hit pan before the break
Here is the swatch on my arms 
The colour is so light on my skin, and the swatch is very chalky and hard to adhere to my plain skin
Thankfully, the colour did show up some what better on my face after I applied my Soft Touch Mousse Foundation. 

I think the next time I will purchase the colour for darker/ Medium skin so it would show up better
Rating: 3/5
Price: SGD $5.50 (From local Watsons and Guardian)

Hope you find this review helpful!
XOXO
Be a smart beauty





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA