Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Essence The VELVETS eyeshadow Reviews + Swatches!!!!

Hi Beauties! Welcome back!!! Today I'm going to bring you girls some relatively new product in their collection, they are THE VELVETS eye shadows! I don't know about you, but I know I love the VELVETS as much as their mainline mono eye shadows. All of them are of a similar consistency and quality. These VELVETS eye shadows cost the same as the old version of their mono eye shadows. I bought 2 of them, both at different time. One was last year July, and one was this year March.
THE VELVETS ESSENCE EYE SHADOWS
Left to right:
08 Coral Me Maybe
05 Taupe Secret

ESSENCE THE VELVETS SWATCHES
Left is 08, right is 05
I understand that the swatches are very faint on the arm, I admit that too. However, since I am one who likes a natural easy makeup look, I do not mind this pigmentation. Most important factor is that they must be easy to build up IF I WANT IT TO look more bold. Well, thankfully, I have a few good eye shadow primers that can help me achieve higher pigmentation. Check out my previous review on the 2 in 1 Eye shadow and primer.These eye shadows works well and blends easily. (I will insert an eye look when I use this next time)

Rating: 4/5
Price: SGD $3.50 ( They can be found in Watsons and Guardian stores in Singapore)

Stay tuned for more reviews coming your way!
XOXO
Be a smart beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA