Search This Blog

Monday, April 10, 2017

UBUB Eyeshadows Reviews + Swatches!

Hi Beauties!
I'm going to show some versatility around here today. I'm going to review another brand of makeup product called UBUB! I found this brand via Aliexpress about 4 months ago and was so captivated by the eyeshadows, I knew I had to get some of it to try!!!! I bought these in 2 batches, because the first batch was primarily for me to test out the product before I decide if I want to spend more money on them.


Their names are only numbers as shown above



I love these shadows to pieces! They have so minimal fallout and are so easy to work with! No fall out plus exciting shimmers, who could deal with that! I feel I look the bomb with these eye shadows! Can't get enough of it. However, I need to warn you that I'm not sure about the chemicals used in here, whether they are safe of not. Do use these with caution. My eyes did get a bit irritated with some of them, but I can deal with that for the price I paid

Price: USD $ 1.41-1.71 each. The prices vary with the seller's mood! My seller has closed down the account and opened another one. You can just type UBUB eyeshadows in the search bar and you should see some of these.
Rating: 4/5 (Due to some eye irritation)

I hope you found this review helpful! Do look out for my other posts!
XOXO
Be a smart beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA