Search This Blog

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Essence mono eyeshadow review + Swatches!

Hi Beauties!  Welcome back to my blog! I still have so many Essence products to review for you guys, please bear with me haha. In this blog post, I will be reviewing and swatching some exciting eyeshadows from Essence! Previously, I reviewed and swatched the Essence Eyeshadow palettes . Today I will show you my favourite essence eyeshadows I have! I really prefer the mono eyeshadows because I can avoid colours I hate (Although i did buy 1 colour which I dislike after using it)-- Generally, you have more options to play with and save you money from buying colours that you won't use.

Some background on my collection-- I collected these eyeshadows over 5 years, the first one being bought in 2012, and the last one was Mar this year (Which is The Velvets eyeshadows, will review them in another blog post! Stay tuned! Also to review the single eyeshadow in the Metal Glam collection). My first one in the collection is - 35 Party all Night.
See my swatches below:
These are the general mono eye shadows collection (excluding Velvets and Metals)
From Left to right:
77 Sandy Says Hello
55 Shrimp Me Up
35 Party All Night
65 Skeye And Sand
68 Strawberry Ice Cream
74 Peach Beach (I have 2x of this)
81 I'm Royalty
19 The Grammy Goes Glammy
18 All I Need


My favourite of the bunch is 77 Sandy Says Hello. My first purchase out of the lot is 35 Party All Night (I've Hit Pan)
No 19 and 18
These 2 are the newest version of their mono eye shadow. The others are the old design.

Verdict: I love love these eyeshadows! I prefer these over the palettes are they are more versatile and I personally have a preference for mono eye shadows because most of the time I feel stressed over colours which I do not use inside palettes. The swatches are quite pigmented and not too chalky. Overall, they are easy to work with and very affordable!

Ratings: 4.5/5
Price: SGD $3.50 each, the 2 newer ones are $2.90 each ( Sold at local Watsons and Guardian )

I hope you find my reviews helpful and perhaps give them a go!
XOXO 
Be a smart beauty!






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA