Search This Blog

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Essence Cream Lipsticks Reviews + Swatches!!!

Hi Beauties!
I'm back with more Essence product reviews! Today, I'm going to share with you the Essence Cream Lipsticks line. They have discontinued this line in Singapore since last year or the year before, but I believe there are still some being sold around the world. I hope this is still a helpful tutorial to those who are looking into the history of some Essence makeup products! I myself love to keep their lipsticks even though I have bought these way way back then. I bought these 3-4 years ago, it was retailing at SGD $3.90 at Watsons then.

I LOVE these lipsticks especially for the price! You just can't beat the price for the quality (except for those dollar store or Daiso cosmetics-- Which I will review them soon too. )

Here are 4 colours which I bought ( from left to right)  :
1) Miss Peach
2) Creamy Nude
3) Sparkling romance
4) Flirty Pink
1. Miss Peach

2. Creamy Nude
3. Sparkling Romance 
4. Flirty Pink
My favourite out of the bunch is still Miss Peach. To be honest, these lipsticks are very sheer, but thankfully, I appreciate sheer lipsticks, and I still hope that some brands will continue to produce sheer lipsticks/ Tinted lip balms to give us some options ( rather than full on pigment ). Why? Because I personally have a thing for sheer lipsticks as they do make me look younger as it looks like I'm not wearing heavy makeup. Bonus for school girls eh!? But of course, I also love pigmented lipsticks on other occasions and events. Hence, I will not be too critical on the aspect of pigmentation for products that are meant to be sheer lipsticks.

The negative thing i can say is that i do not look like I have a juicy lip, not does it give me the look of  pinkness radiating from within. Also, the lipstick do feel less moisturizing after about 2 or 3 hours, do reapply them.

Overall rating: 4/5 

I hope you find this review helpful, feel free to drop me comments below =)
XOXO
Be A Smart Beauty!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA