Search This Blog

Monday, March 12, 2018

ALIEXPRESS MAKEUP: Miss Rose Waterproof Matte Lipsticks SWATCHES + REVIEW

Hi All!
Its been a while! I have tried many many makeups last year and this year but I just did not find the time to take pictures to upload and discuss about it. Please be patient while i upload more interesting reviews!

Recently, I have been interested in trying budget makeup that are even cheaper than Essence! I realised that because I am really on a budget, maybe trying Aliexpress and Taobao makeup might not be too bad after all--- That is, if I do not get any allergy. If you never try, you never know

After reading some reviews, I decided to buy these 3 colours first from this line: Miss Rose Waterproof Matte Lipsticks. The 3 colours are : Viper(53), Orchid(33) and Belle(31).


My favourite is Viper!!! At first i was very unhappy because the colour is much deeper than what was shown on the website! However, after trying it on my face, it made me look so pretty!

53-Viper

31-Belle

33-Orchid

On the website, only Belle looked true to colour. Orchid and Viper both looked darker than expected. However, all the colours are SUPER FANTASTIC and pigmented! It is a non drying matte lipstick and feels ultra long wearing as well. I feel literally nothing on my lips and I don't feel threatened by the ingredients because I have no side effects from them. The boxes(lipstick boxes) even have the date of expiry and ingredients listed on them! See the items below:



To me, these are value for money! Each approx USD $0.99 to 1.17 only! Just look for the cheapest listing on Aliexpress!(They do fluctuate from time to time)

I will continue to buy more from them because I am curious of more colours! Do check them out if you are keen.

My ratings are: 5/5


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Toycra coupons

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA