Search This Blog

Friday, May 19, 2017

Miniso Eyeshadow REVIEW + SWATCHES!

Hi Beauties!
Today I'm bringing you my first MINISO REVIEW + SWATCHES! I have discovered this brand last year in Singapore and owned a few of their makeup products, which I will review over a few weeks!

Let me give you some heads up about this brand. Obviously, this brand tried to replicate DAISO. But be wary, this is not a Japanese brand! I've been told this is a CHINESE brand trying to put off as a Japanese brand. Most if not all of their products are made in China or Taiwan.

First of all, I have tried this Quadro Eyeshadow kit a few times already and have some thoughts on it. I bought this at a discount at $3.90 in January 2017. Its really a good price.

However, I did feel some form of sensitivity on my eyes which went away about 1 hour after I have finished my makeup, nothing to worry about. The pigmentation is really great! However, me being me, I do not like dark coloured shadows as they add age to my face.

Miniso Eyeshadow kit

Comes with a nice brush and applicator
Gorgeous shimmery colours!!!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the colours except the darkest colour as I do not like to wear dark colours, BUT all Miniso Eyeshadow Kits comes with a dark shade (Got on my nerves)

My favourite colour is the copper colour as the trend now is to wear copper coloured shadows.

In the pictures below, I took the lightest yellowish shade on my inner tear duct and my brow bone, the reddish wine colour on the eyelids, the darkest shade on the outer V of my eyes and lastly, the copper colour as my transition shade. Very nice indeed, So pretty.

Sorry, a bit blurry

Eyes closed
All in all, I love these eyeshadows, and if i see another EYESHADOW KIT from MINISO with light to medium natural shades, I WILL BUY IT! Meanwhile, I'm troubled over how to use the darkest shade in this palette. I may not even use it again if I do not need to.

Rating: 3.5/5  (Colour selection and sensitivity)
Price: $3.90 

I hope you found this review helpful! Stay tuned to my next post!
XOXO!
Be a smart beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA