Search This Blog

Monday, December 8, 2014

ARTISTRY IDEAL RADIANCE SKINCARE REVIEWS:)

ARTISTRY IDEAL RADIANCE SKINCARE series

Artistry Ideal Radiance skincare system for normal to dry skin

Artistry Ideal Radiance skincare system for normal to dry skin
 
This was the first Ideal Radiance skincare system I bought,which is the normal to dry skin range, later on in pics below I show you the normal to oily skin range. I find this skincare range quite reasonably priced that's why I decided to give it a try and since I had good experience with the Pure White series(the older whitening series from Artistry). The product I loved most from this system is nonetheless the cleanser!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it because it smells super HEAVENLY and the foam is sooo wonderful love everything about this cleanser I cant stop using it!!! The toner was okay, but the moisturise cream was too oily for my skin type, so i gave it to my mum to use.

From left to right: Ideal radiance illuminating moisturiser(for normal to oily skin) , Ideal radiance illuminating essence
Thankfully, I went to get the moisturiser suitable for my normal to oily skin range. Because I still in my early 20s, that's why I still having some oily skin here and there and this moisturiser works PERFECTLY :)  Not forgetting the most powerful product for this series is the Ideal Radiance series--> Ideal Radiance illuminating essence!! I LOVE this product so much!! because it does what it claims, I gotten fairer within 2 weeks and my skin tone is now more even OMG. This is really my saviour <3


Artistry Ideal Radiance skincare system(normal to oily range) plus illuminating essence
Basically, I want to show you all the whole Ideal Radiance skincare system I am using right now. Start with the cleanser, toner, essence and finally the mosituriser. I love this skincare system the most right now! <3
 
PROS: easy to use, very nice smell and textures
            smooth application
           very reasonably priced for a whitening system
           effectively improves my skin complexion, hydration and fairness
           product lasts a long long time, there is alot of product inside
           light weight formula, not heavy on the skin at all
           BEST product in this series is the cleanser and essence (MUST TRY)
CONS: smell a little too strong for the moisturiser, but the smell is floral and nice
RATING: 4.5/5

Artistry Ideal Radiance UV Protect SPF50+,PA++++
Do anyone remember one of the older post last week? I mentioned the PURE WHITE UV protect sunscreen, that was the older version. Like I mentioned, Ideal Radiance is the new and improved version of  Pure White series:) I totally love love love the sunscreen, I really dont know how many time must I say this HAHA!

This sunscreen is very liquid and it does on so smoothly on my skin without clogging pores unlike those cream type of sunscreens. Moreover, this sunscreen is not oily at all, gives me a MATT FINISH! omg, never had a sunscreen that works like this for me before. I usually purchase 3 in one go because it always run out of stock! im serious.
PROS: liquid,easy to go on skin
            non oily, and gives my skin a matt finish
            high SPF to protect against the blazing sun in Singapore
            price is reasonable for such a good sunscreen
            the dispenser is hygienic

CONS: hoped the packaging could have been larger! so that more product :P

RATING: 5/5
 

 
Thank you that's all for now, any questions feel free to comment /email/ whatsapp me (Singapore).
for enquiries contact : Jasmine :))
email:beasmartbeauty@gmail.com
whatsapp: 91345456
            
           
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA