Search This Blog

Monday, December 8, 2014

ARTISTRY INTENSIVE SKINCARE REVIEWS:)

ARTISTRY INTENSIVE SKINCARE series

from left to right: Artistry Intensive Skincare renewing peel, Artistry Intensive Skincare 14 nights restore programme
 
The first product I will be talking about is the Artistry Intensive Skincare 14 nights restore programme.


 


 
Artitry Intensive Skincare 14 nights restore programme
I bought this Artistry 14 nights restore programme for my mum for her birthday early this year. And at that time, just nice she was getting prepared to go for her friend's child wedding which was approaching in one month's time. After my mum used the first tube in the first night, she was still not convinced...even up till the third tube. However , in the morning on the 4th day, she was doing her morning skincare routine when she viewed her skin under the bright light, she realised the wrinkles on her forehead has greatly diminished which she was amazed by. HAHA, at first my mum still scolded me for spending money on such treatments, but in the end she thanked me for it HAHAHA.
The packaging is also fabulous, it comes in 14 little vials with pump dispenser. This is extremely hygienic and after opening the tube, if you are unable to finish the whole tube in 1 day, is okay because you can keep in the fridge to keep it fresh!! The purpose of separating into 14 little vials is so to keep the ingredients FRESH and EFFECTIVE :D
 
PROS: very effective in erasing wrinkles,improve hydration,increase skin smoothness and                  
             improving complexion as claimed
            good packaging - very hygienic and helps to keep ingredients fresh
            only have to do one set of treatment once every 3 months(cost effective)
 
CONS: Abit pricey, but when u compare with other high quality brands, this is really not expensive   
             and is as effective as professional laser treatments
RATING: 5/5
 


Artistry Intensive Skincare renewing peel
I don't know if anyone would like to believe me that this product is my most important MAGIC POTION. I use it twice weekly and the results have proved to be amazing. My friends told me that the HOLES on my face are becoming less deep. This HOLES and SCARS were created when i was in my teens, I used to have very severe acne and the pimples burst, resulting in scars. BUT thankfully I found this product in Artistry helped me alot. It can also be used for matured skin whereby dead skin cells are harder to shed due to the slower renewing process in aged skin. Everybody in my family uses it regardless of age- YOUNG OR OLD.
 
After putting on cleansed face for 8 to 10 mins, I rinse off and proceed with toner and moisturiser. EVERYTIME after I do the renewing peel facial, my skin feels smooth like baby's bottom and Im NOT KIDDING. You should try it for yourself really, otherwise you wouldn't understand what Im saying haha!
 
One more thing that impresses me is that the technology uses a mushroom enzyme which allows the renewing process to stop when they reach a certain pH, hence no risk of under peeling or over-peeling. I would like to share a story with you, I had a friend who bought a  2-step peel set from one of the local drugstores. First the acidic solution was placed on the skin for a few mins and then she must put th alkali solution to neutralise and stop the peeling process, but u know what happened? she fell asleep forgetting to put the alkali solution, her skin was gone for good, now my friend suffers from very very sensitive skin:(
 
But for Artistry Intensive skincare renewing peel, I am not afraid of falling asleep because i know it will stop when it reaches a certain pH. There are many time which I fell asleep till morning no joke:)
 
PROS: extremely easy to use and very very SAFE
            skin feels softer and better textured just after one treatment(no joke)
           uses NATURAL mushroom enzyme that knows when to stop the process
           ONE-STEP application
           effectively reduces wrinkles and fine lines caused by dead skin build up
           cost effective(professional peel treatment at beauty clinic costs $300 per session)
CONS: -
RATING: 5/5
 
 


Thank you that's all for now, any questions feel free to comment /email/ whatsapp me (Singapore).
for enquiries contact : Jasmine :))
email:beasmartbeauty@gmail.com
whatsapp: 91345456

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA