Search This Blog

Monday, April 10, 2017

Essence Soo Glow! Cream to powder highlighter Review + Swatches!


Hi Beauties!
I'm excited to bring to you another face product! Today I'm going to talk about something still in the Essence display (Yay!!! Not old stuff this time). In this post, I will discuss about the Essence Soo Glow! highlighters. They come in 2 different shades namely: Look on the bright side & Bright up your life.

I bought the Bright Up Your Life shade as I thought that pink highlighters would flatter me. Actually, now I realized that yellow/ gold / off white flatters my skin tone more than pinks.


Swatch on my arm
As you can see, there is a slight dent on it because I have used a bit of it. I bought it about 1.5 years ago, but I rotate around with my other highlighters too.
This texture is quite unique. As the name suggests, it turns from cream to powder. Actually this is equivalent to a mousse. As you know, the Soft Touch Mousse foundation also dries to a powdery finish. I find it quite ok to be put on top of a powder. All you have to do is to use it with a light hand, so you won't shift your make up underneath.

I love this product especially because it does not have any powder kick off! I love products that do not do that. It is also quite blendable and glowy looking. I did not attach any picture of me wearing it because my blemishes are too significant in all my pictures, hence not giving the highlighter enough justice. Well, atleast you have a hand swatch lols.

Would I recommend this highlighter? Yes!! You can't beat the price for the quality (As always, with Essence price range)

I am very satisfied with this product for its intensity and price, I'll repurchase again if they restock. At the moment I do not see any at the stands

Price: SGD $ 4.90 (I'm not too sure)
Rating: 4.5/5

Watch out for more Essence reviews coming your way!
XOXO
Be a smart beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA