Search This Blog

Sunday, June 3, 2018

ARTISTRY SUNBLOCK Reviews

HI beauties!
I have another ARTISTRY skin care product to introduce!
This is the IDEAL RADIANCE Sunscreen from Artistry!
ARTISTRY Sunblock
This bottle is quite small, of about 30ml and is very expensive. However, I bought it over and over again about 5 bottles in now. It took me more than 4 mths to finish 1 bottle as it is extremely thin yet very high coverage. The SPF is 50++ for both UVA and UVB protection which is super fantastic! Furthermore, it is NON OILY and NON STICKY! It feels like powder after it dries which is INSANE!
ARTISTRY SUNBLOCK is extremely thin but goes a long way


When i was still studying, I do not put any makeup and this is the only product on top of my moisturiser and when i touch my skin, it feels smooth and non tacky. It also does not make me itchy or cause any breakouts.

100% sure its the best sunblock in my life! You can find any MLM distributors to get any ARTISTRY or AMWAY products. My sister is a distributor, you may email my email for further enquiries also

I SWEAR BY ARTISTRY products and will always support them! Im thinking of using their cosmetics when i get pregnant in future as they are really safe with little to no chemicals at all

Price: SGD$ 78++ (forgot)
Rating: 5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA