Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Essence eyeshadow palettes Reviews + Swatches!!!

Dear readers, Welcome back to my blog!!!!  Now, I will dedicate to bring you more reviews on beauty and skin care. Hope any pictures of me will not be judged (I'm not good looking, that i know), as the main thing in this blog is to bring forth my honest opinions and reviews on my purchases.

Just a little background on my road with Essence and Catrice. I have been a very faithful customer to them, having bought and used their cosmetics since 2011 or 2012 (Can't remember). I'm pretty sure its around the time when it first came to Singapore (I was in my teenage years then). This is my second Essence cosmetics post!

Here bringing you some palettes which i bought some time back:
1) All about Candies
2) All about Paradise
3) All about Sunrise


All about Candies

All about Paradise


All about Sunrise

My verdicts: 
1) All about Candies: The colour combination looks very nice on the eyes, and brightens my eyes up. However, it does makes me look washed out as all the colours are pastel. On the eyes it looks ok, but in person I do look weird. The problem is with the colours, not the shadows itself. They are all shimmery.
2) All about Paradise: I DO LIKE IT. I only find that blues do make me look a little dated in general, hence i reach less for the blues. But I love all the other colours inside. They are all shimmery shadows.
3) All about Sunrise: IT IS MY FAVOURITE among all of them. The colours are shimmery and so warm and beautiful on my Asian skintone. I love them so much. I especially love the bold gold and peach shades inside. So wonderful

Overall, they are all very pigmented and blend-able. It is a very good buy. According to my memory, it costs either SGD $6.50 or 6.90, I cant remember for sure now. I think by now the series is already no longer in stock after they came out with the 8 shadows palettes. Nonetheless, nothing is too late, atleast these serves as a basis for comparison and judgement on their overall range.

Rating: 4.5/5

I will bring you more reviews to come! Stay tuned!
XOXO
Be a smart beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA