Search This Blog

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set Review + Swatches!

Hi Beauties! Today I'm going to talk about some brow products from Essence which I have been using for years now. Yes, its so hard to use up even one eyebrow kit!!! Have been digging at this for the past 3 years but I only managed a dent on the surface.
This stylist kit is in a open lid container, where you slide out this dish here. I use the brush given to apply the eyebrow product. The size of the brush is perfect for me!

Brow with the lighter brow powder

Brow with the darker brow powder
Brow with both the dark and lighter colour

Left : Darker colour
Right: Lighter colour (Almost non visible when swatched)
Overall, I love the eyebrow powders as they work really well on the brows, although the lighter one did swatch to almost nothing on my hand. I personally cannot tell much of a difference between the 2 colours when it is on my brows. I think what helped in the application on my face was because I had applied a facial moisturizer prior to using this product, hence acting as a adhesive of some sort.

This product is easy to apply, does not make me look scary and is very pigmented on the brows. 
My only complaint is with the packaging, its hard to take out the dish without dropping my brush. The could perhaps have it in a open-shut case instead of the separate lid and body casing. 

Each retails at SGD $4.50 (Hope I remember it correctly) , you can find them at local Watsons and Guardian in Singapore

Verdict: 4/5

Have fun beauties!
XOXO
Be a smart beauty!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA