Search This Blog

Friday, December 12, 2014

GLISTER MOUTH REFRESHER SPRAY REVIEW :)

GLISTER MINT REFRESHER SPRAY
What I find most interesting about this mouth spray is that it is multi-fucntional. After researching and trying out myself, here are the amazing functions I have discovered.- as a mouth refresher, spraying on ulcer helps it to heal super fast, if you fall down or got a burn spray on the wound as an antiseptic which also prevents leaving behind scars, as a spray to reduce itchiness, as well as prevents tooth decay.
 
I also LOVE the super cute bottle which I carry in my handbag EVERYWHERE:D I am very self conscious especially when I talk to guys so I definitely must spray this!! HAHA
 
 
PROS: Multifunctional!!(as listed above)
           cheap
           very cute and easy to carry around
 
CONS:-
 
RATING:5/5
 
Thank you that's all for now, any questions feel free to comment /email/ whatsapp me (Singapore).
for enquiries contact : Jasmine :))
email:beasmartbeauty@gmail.com
whatsapp: 91345456


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA