Search This Blog

Friday, May 5, 2017

Essence Maximum definition Volume Mascara REVIEW + TESTING!

Dear Beauties,
Today I'm going to give a first mascara review on my blog! I'm sorry I've been holding this back because I think I'm in no position to talk about Mascaras because my lashes are so short and straight! In my review below, I did not curl my lashes because in general, I'm always in a hurry and hardly curl my lashes unless I'm going for important events

Today I will be discussing about a very popular and longstanding mascara : Maximum Definition Volume Mascara. This mascara comes with a flexible brush, which is its main selling point here
Essence Maximum Definition Volume Mascara


Flexible brush made of rubbery material
And of course, even though my lashes are so short, I should still test it out for you, see the below
Lashes with nothing, and did not curl eyelashes

Lashes with the mascara, did not curl eyelashes.
Honestly, it did not add much length, but it did add quite a lot of volume. My eyelashes are also very slightly curled, although not significant.

All in all, it did what it claimed, to volumize the lashes, not to lengthen or curl, so I should give credit for it. It is also waterproof. However, my most preferred kind of mascara are those that lengthens and curls. 

My overall rating: 3.5/5 
Price: SGD$ 4.50

See you in my next post! 
XOXO!
Be a smart beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA