Search This Blog

Saturday, June 24, 2017

New Summer Collection: Essence Volume Stylist Review + Swatches!

Hi Beauties!
I will be reviewing the Essence Volume Stylist 18h Last Extension Mascara with Lengthening fibers! Personally, on first use, I am honestly surprised because of the length it gave me!!! Also, although my lashes are naturally sparse and downward going, I could actually see a few strands going upward after I used this mascara! First time having such a good effect with mascaras!
Essence Volume Stylist 18h lash Extension
I think this mascara really packs the impact the instant i put on the first layer! I think 1 layer is already enough for a significant effect.
This is how the brush looks like--Regular looking

My eyelashes are naturally straight and short


See the impact with 1 layer??
This is the first time I see a bit of my lashes sticking above my eyeliner with just 1 layer of mascara! That is of course, with some effort to brush it upwards

I think pictures says a thousand words-- I really like this mascara

Ratings: 4.5/5
That's all for now!
XOXO
Be a smart beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA