Search This Blog

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Essence Hi! Lighting Eyeshadow Mousse Review + Swatches!

Essence Hi! Lighting Eyeshadow Mousse
Hi Beauties! Welcome back to my blog! I have another product from the Summer Collection to share with you!(With Respect to Singapore) It is the Hi!Lighting Eyeshadow Mousse! It applies wet but non sticky and dries down to complete dryness! To describe it better, its like a Korean lip tint, where it applies like water, and dries like a stain. Something like this
See the pictures below

Applying is wet

Smear a little with fingers

Almost done with blending

This is in the shade : 03 hi!rosy
As you all can see, do not over blend with your fingers as almost all the product is gone by now! This is my mistake. Next time I will blend with the tip of the applicator to make it intense. I thought this works as an eye shadow base, but I was wrong. It will dry completely without any residue, nothing will stick to it! So just use a normal eye shadow primer if you are applying powder eyeshadow.

This product is ok ok for me, looks quite weird if I wear it by itself as it is intense! Next time will use the applicator to smear a bit and then wear a blending shade in my crease and I think that should look better

My rating: 3.5/5
Price: You will know in July 2017! For sale in Guardian and Watsons!

XOXO! 
Be a Smart Beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA