Search This Blog

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Essence Spring/ Summer 2017 Launches!!!

Dear all,
Essence has kindly sent me some products for review (not all in this range though) after I had contacted them over a few months to ask for it (It takes some effort to get their attention, yes). First, I would like to highlight that this review is just an overview, not product specific review as I will not go into details in this essay. As all Essence big fans like me will know, they have already launched this series in other countries like 6 months ago! Indeed, Singapore has to wait so long to get our hands on this PARTIAL collection...

This is the bag they sent the things in

This is the packet inside the bag. Theres front and back
They gave me some products for trial, not all in each collection, and definitely not the Luminous Matt Bronzing Powder and the Matt makeup setting spray, which I was looking forward to! Perhaps I'll wait till July then I will buy it!
This is the back of the packet
Glamay Top Coat and Glow & Care luminous nail polish
The one on the left is a top coat with multi-coloured particles which creates cool space nails. The one on the right is a nail polish with shimmering effects.

Rainbow Prismatic glow highlighter

3 different Essence lip products

Essence Volume stylist mascara

Essence Instant Matt 18h wear foundation

4 pieces of Essence My Must Haves Eye shadows
They also sent me some instruction booklet for me to enumerate more about these products! Very thoughtful of them! I hope this overview will make you more excited about my individual review on them! Stay tuned! I will try to review all of these by end of June!
Have fun! XOXO!
Be a smart beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA