Search This Blog

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Essence New Summer Collection: Essence Glow & Care Luminous Nail Polish Swatches and Review!

Hi Beauties!
This is my first post for Essence Nail products! ( I have others that I bought but its already outdated so I may not review them). Today I bring to you the Essence New Summer Collection: Essence Glow & Care Luminous Nail Polish!!! Essence Singapore gave me the colour : 05 Love and Care. This nail polish is said to contain Kukui Oil. I like the nail polish colour they gave me! Its soooo sexy! Check it out
Right: Essence Glow and Care

Essence Glow and Care
Check out the nail polish! The Opacity is soooo good with just 1 coat omg!!! And it dries very fast and it does not have much smell!!! Essence, Girl... you nailed it good! I love this colour and the opacity... Its so sexy and cool! And it has less smell and it contains Kukui Oil-- Said to be good for hair and skin, and i suppose, nails too.

Check out its brush too:
Its such a good brush, so easy and fast to apply!!!!

I  L O V E   I T!!!!
Let me give it the rating: 5/5 !!!
Best nail polish ever!
Talk to you soon!
Be a smart beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA