Search This Blog

Sunday, June 25, 2017

New Summer Collection: Essence Glamaxy Top Coat

HI Beauties! One more nail product from the packet! Its the Essence Glamaxy Top Coat!  They gave me in the shade 34 Glamaxy far, far away. First of all, this top coat is almost transparent with iridescent flakes which is sooooo cute!


It contains 8ml, which is the same amount as its regular line of nail polish.
I love the brush on this! And the cute sparkles! I love it so much
I used the Essence Glow and Care nail polish
If I had flexed my finger up and down, the sparkles will be more obvious and will shine more obviously. The only negative thing is that this top coat is not so shiny like those of the Seche Vite. Not too glossy. The only nice thing is the sparkles. I have put this nail polish on for about 4 days and not yet chipped. Wonderful!

Rating: 4/5
Price: To be known in July! For sale in Guardian and Watsons (Singapore)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA