Search This Blog

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Essence New Summer Collection 2017: Essence Instant Matt 18h Super Long-lasting foundation!

Hi Beauties! Welcome back! Now I will be talking about the Essence Instant Matt 18h Super Long-lasting mineral powder matt complex foundation! I know that this is very similar to the packaging of its other older foundations. But this is indeed a newer product. BTW, I must thank them for sending me 10 Matt Ivory because I did mention in my other reviews that I am using their lightest colour in Ivory! But then.... This foundation is a little dark on me still, it puts on like a bit orange. I still prefer my Mousse foundation  ( http://beasmartbeauty.blogspot.sg/2017/04/essence-soft-touch-mousse-reviews.html) because it makes me look like a fair lady like how those BB cushion looks like-- Pinkish and fair. This 18 h wear foundation follows more of the western trend-- More tanner looking.

First please do not get disgusted by my skin situation as it is that time of the month again! Please me understanding-- Thank you so much
Essence Instant Matt Make-Up foundation


Skin without makeup

The colour is a bit yellow-orange

After make-up
As you can see, the colour is alright on my skin, but I still prefer the BB-cushion kind of look as i like to look fairer than I am---Lols... As you can see, the coverage is medium on my skin. My skin is in a bad condition as sometimes hormonal changes does break me up-- And I am generally really busy and tired.

I am relatively satisfied with the coverage and appearance, but my sister complained I looked cakey! Do I really?-- I think the only way to fix it is to use a blush and highlighter to enhance a natural glow (with typically any foundations and powders) - I do not blame the foundation for this appearance. I'm not mad... I'm not mad. I definitely will keep on using this but i pray that the Soft Touch Mousse will still be in production! Love that colour match for me-- Will use that one for more important occasions though

All in all-- This is a good product, lasts quite long, though someone complained I looked cakey.
My rating: 3.5/5
Price: Will be released in July 2017-- Go grab yours at Guardian and Watsons!

I love you all ! Thanks for stopping by!
XOXO
Be a smart Beauty!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA