Search This Blog

Saturday, June 24, 2017

New Summer Collection: Essence Blushplay Blush! Swatches + Reviews

Hi Beauties! Today I have another summer collection product to talk about and its the Essence BlushPlay Sculpting Blush Palette! I have mixed feelings about this palette. BTW, I did not do any face swatch is because my skin looks bumpy due to pimples and it will not justify the product! I will do good swatches on my arms!

See the pictures below for the product!
Essence Blushplay blushes

Essence Blushplay Blushes
First of all, remember in the 1980s people do contouring with blushes and its called "drapping"? Last year I saw a few Youtube videos about some high end products starting to go back to this trend of selling blushes for the drapping look--- This is what I think Essence is trying to produce as well--- Then you see now... the trend already died down.

I would not personally do the drapping looks but I will use these individual blushes as blush and the lightest colour as a highlighter! See the swatches below!
left to right: Highlight, Sculpt, Define


First of all, the Define colour is very very nice as a good blush! I love it so much. Next, the sculpting colour is not pigmented at all! I tried to run my fingers on my arms 2 times and that's the best i could give. Lastly, I LOVE the highlight! It is pigmented and so beautiful! I do not blame the Sculpt colour for being not pigmented because I don't like to use dark colours as blush, but now it being unpigmented-- I can finally use it as a blush! Woohoo!!! I love this so much and it flaunts my looks.

Rating: 5/5
Be a smart Beauty
XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA