Search This Blog

Sunday, June 25, 2017

New Summer Collection: Essence Prismatic Rainbow Glow Highlighter Swatches + Review!

Hi beauties! This is the last item in the collection that Essence gave me for review this summer! I will now be reviewing the Essence Prismatic Rainbow Glow Highlighter!!! First of all, I have 2 of these because I was given one back last year! This year they gave me for review. It contains 10g of product--- That is a lot! See the pictures below
Prismatic Rainbow highligher : 10 Be a Unicorn

On a broad brush.

Swatched on my arm
Erm... Excuse me... Girl.... erm.... From left to right on my arm is a swatch from the brush to my arms, is from Blue to pink. However, I cant see no nothing on my arms!!!!! Wheres the blue yellow orange and pink on my arm? I was expecting something since i can see it on my brush. I swiped 2 times on my arm from the brush but there is nothing.... HOWEVER, when you swirl your brush all over and swipe on your face, this is what you will get:

Its just a light sheen on my face. I think I could use more product on my face, but definitely this is not a in your face kind of highlight. I prefer the Essence Soo Glow Highlighter than this as that is more impactful.

WHEN you put many layers on the rainbow on your face, it does look quite weird... Blue streaks on your face?-- Perhaps for a dress up party but not for a regular outing.

All in all, the rainbow trend is just a gimmick-- Do not fall for it, just go with a regular highlight. I won't fault them for this gimmick because all cosmetics go with the trend after all.. right? I will rate according to the product itself and what I think about it
Rating: 3/5
Price: You will know when it is released in Guardian and Watsons probably in July (For Singapore)

This concludes the last item of the trial packet that they gave me. Any other reviews are solely bought by myself. All my reviews are purely genuine and not because it was a gift from them. Thanks for your support in reading my blog posts!

Bye for now!
Be a Smart Beauty!
XOXO!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Jeffree star coupon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA