Search This Blog

Sunday, June 25, 2017

New Summer Collection: Essence Fade Your Shade Lipstick Swatches and Reviews!

Hi ALL!!! I'm back with another Summer Collection 2017 Product to review today! It will be the Essence Fade Your Shade Lipstick! Its meant to either darken or lighten your lipsticks, depending on whether you get the nude or the darkish colour. I was sent the darkish colour and hence I will review the dark shade! I understand that it is a dark lipstick fade lipstick which mean you should put it in the middle of your lips and then put another colour outside to show the popsicle effect like those korean lip trend!
The amount of product in Fade Your Shade Lipstick

With its cap back on
This lipstick is actually just a really dark vampy red lipstick in itself. It feels like a lipstick and applies like a lipstick. On me it looks like I've just held a Activated Carbon Pill between my lips, check out the picture below
With just this lippie on
Then I added my favourite NYX lipbutter pink lipstick on and the result is as below
Sorry the lighting was different so i brightened the image

As you can see, the product got a little messed up after i added another cream product on it. It also doesn't really suit the lip colour I added to my lips. I have to give credit to the product that it does darken my lips... Although its just another regular lipstick. For me I would rather choose colours like Pink or reds that make me look like I have a popsicle lip. If you are going for a vampy look, I suppose you can use this as a lipstick on its own or do it like me.

Personally I do not find this product looking very nice on me and maybe I wont use it regularly as the colour is too dark for my taste.

My rating is: 3/5
Price: Will be known in July!-> Go to Guardian and Watsons to find them! (Singapore)

Be a smart beauty!
XOXO!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA