Search This Blog

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Essence New Summer Collection : SHINE SHINE SHINE Wet Look Lipgloss! Swatches and Review!

Hi beauties! So sorry for the long hiatus, I've been really busy personally and work wise!

I have a wonderful product to talk about today. Its the Essence SHINE SHINE SHINE Wet Look Lipgloss! They gave me the colour 08 INDIE ROMANCE which is ultra perfect for my everyday wear! I love such kind of colours!
SHINE SHINE SHINE Wet Look Lipgloss in the middle

SHINE SHINE SHINE Wet Look Lipgloss
I love the formula of this lipgloss! It is so lightweight and so beautiful and glossy! Indeed it does look so WET! I want to mention that the formula is very very similar to the hybrid of its Essence Longlasting XXXL lipgloss which is no longer available! (I think I did not review this one). The colour is semi-opaque but it is extremely shiny and not too thin in its texture
SHINE SHINE SHINE Wet Look Lipgloss
I think Essence has pretty good and affordable lip products after all. I actually have one more colour in my stash which I will review next time! Do stay tuned for that!
This colour also doesn't bleed into my lip lines and i do not see much bunching up in the middle of my lips which is very crucial to me

This Summer Collection will launch in Singapore in July 2017 so plus run to your nearest Guardian or Watsons to find them! At this point I am still not certain of its price, but it should either be $3.90 or $4.90! Very affordable!

Rating: 4/5 
Price: Check it out in July onwards!

I hope you like my reviews! I'm so happy when people read them, I do not get paid for writing these! Its free to read =)
XOXO
Be a smart beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA