Search This Blog

Saturday, December 13, 2014

VITAMIN C REVIEW:)

Nutrillite BIO C PLUS


I have been eating supplements especially this BIO C  from NUTRILLITE Amway for a few years already and I can proudly say that it not only did not have any side effects it really improved my immunity. This is because all the ingredients used for the supplements are 100% plant based and organic. I have not been sick for a long long time to be honest and when i was back in school, for 3 years not a single day i was absent.:)

PROS: Very affordable compared to other health supplements in the market
           organic and plant based with acerola cherry concentrate
           certified to be safe for consumption
           no side effects
           keep my immunity level high
CONS: may be hard to swallow for some people, perhaps gel form would be better
RATING: 4.5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA