Search This Blog

Friday, December 5, 2014

AMWAY AIR AND WATER PURIFIER REVIEWS:)

ATMOSPHERE air purifier


ATMOSPHERE
 
Well, how to prove that this air purifier actually purifies the air that it says? There is always this uncle standing outside my corridoor to smoke which always flys into my house, getting on my nerves! And ever since I had this air purifier, even with the uncle smoking outside my house, it's ok because the smoke doesn't linger long before the air purifier removed it. And also, I do not have to wash my fans that often as it does not get dusty so quickly. That's how powerful it is haha!
 
 WOW RIGHT? HAHA.This machine is manufactured by Amway in USA after years and years of research, and is the price is totally reasonable, compared to other brands.(I reasearched ;))
 

 With all the onset of HAZE from Indonesia these days. we totally need an air purifier in our homes these days.

PROS: reasonably priced
            removes haze effectively
            improves the health of my family

            extremely easy to install and operate
            energy saver certified

CONS: many people are still skeptical about this machine because they do not fully understand the technology/never tried before
 RATING: 4.5/5


 


eSpring water treatment system
Well, I believe the claims and benefits can be searched online, so I shall just tell you about my experience haha...
First of all, I have tested tap water with chlorine tester and tested eSpring water with the chlorine tester as well, only the tap water turned green, this showed that tap water contains chlorine but eSpring water does not. I researched online and found that upon boiling, chlorine turns to trichloromethane which is harmful to humans if excessive. There is also a breakthrough in teachnology in that there is UV light in the middle to kill all bacteria and the carbon filter removes impurities However, removing impurities doesn't mean removing the essential salts and minerals in it, and that is GOOD WATER:)
I really can taste the difference in the water and I go to the toilet more frequent(detox) ever since haha! Now my whole family is finally drinking eSpring water and uses the water to cook too!

PROS: reasonably priced, comparable to other brands of water purifiers
            removes chlorine and impurities effectively, while leaving in essential salts and minerals
            improves the health of my family

            extremely easy to install and operate
            Energy saver certified
            the NEW GENERATION of eSpring incorporates the UV and the filter ALL-IN-ONE

CONS: many people are still skeptical about this machine because they do not fully understand the technology/never tried before
RATING: 5/5

 
Thank you that's all for now, any questions feel free to comment /email/ whatsapp me (Singapore).
for enquiries contact : Jasmine :))
email:beasmartbeauty@gmail.com
whatsapp: 91345456




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA