Search This Blog

Friday, December 5, 2014

AMWAY MOONCAKES REVIEW:)

Celebration mooncakes

Amway Celebration mooncakes

Honestly speaking, the mooncakes from Amway is super delicious. Not too sweet and the best part was free delivery to my doorstep. There are also many flavours to choose from and they taste phenomenal. I must say it taste like RESTAURANT-CLASS MOONCAKES. For half the price? why not!? I will definitely order more mooncakes from Amway next year for sure.

PROS: super delicious, not too sweet
            multiple flavours to choose from
            very affordable
            deliver to my doorstep

 CONS: -
 RATING: 5/5



Thank you that's all for now, any questions feel free to comment /email/ whatsapp me (Singapore).
for enquiries contact : Jasmine :))
email:beasmartbeauty@gmail.com
whatsapp: 91345456



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA