Search This Blog

Friday, December 5, 2014

ARTISTRY PURE WHITE SKINCARE REVIEWS:)

ARTISTRY PURE WHITE series
from left to right: pure white UV protect spf15 PA+++, pure white essence, pure white tonerI
 
Artistry pure white UV protect
 
The first product- pure white UV protect sunscreen, BY FAR THE BEST SUNSCREEN i have ever used. Let me tell you why- this sunscreen is very liquid and it does on so smoothly on my skin without clogging pores unlike those cream type of sunscreens. Moreover, this sunscreen is not oily at all, gives me a MATT FINISH! omg, never had a sunscreen that works like this for me before(the new version is the ideal radiance UV protect). I usually purchase 3 in one go because it always run out of stock! im serious.
 
PROS: liquid,easy to go on skin
            non oily, and gives my skin a matt finish
            high SPF to protect against the blazing sun in Singapore
            price is reasonable for such a good sunscreen
            the dispenser is hygienic


CONS: hoped the packaging could have been larger! so that more product :P

RATING: 5/5


       

Artistry pure white essence


The second product- Artistry pure white essence. This essence is a beige liquid. I like the liquid as it penetrates quickly into my skin. However, being beige in color, I was worried that it might change my skin tone, personally I prefer rosy color for skincare as it tends to make my skin color more radiant. Overall, I have not noticed much improvement after using this essence. I recommend the Artistry Ideal radiance essence for a change.
PROS: liquid easy to penetrate deep into skin
            reasonably priced for facial essence

            love the pump very hygienic

 CONS: color was not appealing
              no obvious improvement in skintone as claimed

RATING: 4/5


The third product- Artistry pure white toner. Totally lovin' this product!!! I personally love the dewy,milky texture, makes my skin supple and totally removed all traces of make up after cleansing my face. Basically, I do not wear much make up, so not so much about the remove make up part. Totally impressed with the hydration, love the toner so much!! <33


PROS: milky and dewy, makes skin supple,soft and radiant
           penetrates into skin quickly
           improved skintone, skin is lighter
           reasonably priced for such an amazing toner

CONS: -
RATING: 5/5


Thank you that's all for now, any questions feel free to comment /email/ whatsapp me (Singapore).
for enquiries contact : Jasmine :))
email:beasmartbeauty@gmail.com
whatsapp: 91345456



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA