Search This Blog

Thursday, December 4, 2014

ARTISTRY TIME DEFIANCE SKINCARE REVIEWS:)

Artistry TIME DEFIANCE series

from left to right: Time defiance day protect cream spf15, Time defiance Lifting eye cream, Time defiance skin refinishing lotion, Time defiance facial cleansing treatment
 
I am totally in love with the ARTISTRY TIME DEFIANCE series as it really helps me to prevent ageing, since I am only in my 20s haha. But my mum is in her 60s and she has seen great results with using this series too, the best anti-ageing skincare we have come across so far!


Now, I shall move on to the review proper!:)


The first product-Artistry time defiance day protect cream is incredibily smooth and has a very faint fragrance to it, love the smell sooo much!! <3 The cream is a light peachy color and helped to make my complexion really radiant, I can just go out of my house without any make up!

PROS: smooth, easy to smooth on skin
            incredibly light weight
            very nice scent
            not oily at all
            reasonably priced.
CONS: -
RATING: 5/5

 


 
 
The second product- Artistry time defiance liftting eyecream is incredibily smooth as well! You can easily spread across the eyelids and under-eye, leaving a hydrating, non-oily finish! Very easily absorbed into the skin within minutes! I am really impressed with this product to be honest as I thought that anti-ageing product will be too rich for my youthful skin and may cause breakouts, but this product works totally fine:)
 
PROS: smooth, easy to apply on skin
             incredibly light weight
             not oily at all
             reasonably priced for eyecreams that works
CONS: could be better if i could be a tube whereby only a small amount squeezed out, more hygienic

RATING: 4.5/5






 


 
 
The third product- Artistry time defiance advanced skin refinisher. This is BY FAR my HOLYGRAIL product, omg i cannot live without this one! As you can see, I purchased 7 in one go! I love it, the texture is amazing(i will show you in the next pic) it is a translucent consistency, super hydrating and anti-shine! suitable for young people like me who are concerned about excessive oil production. Also suitable for older skin to minimise pore size! and hence this product came about, is to minimise pores an give a matt finish to the skin! AMAZING. This can even replace my moisturiser hahas:)

 
PROS: smooth, easy to smooth on skin
            incredibly light weight
           very nice scent
            helps to control my oil production
           minimise pore size especially for oily and sagged skin.
           reasonably priced for skin refishers in the market
           love the pump, hygienic
CONS: -
RATING: 5/5

The last product i want to talk about is- Artistry time defiance facial cleansing treatment. I love it because it is thick and foamy with just a pea size of product. It cleans my face so well without leaving my skin dry . It also contains ingredients that helps in preventing ageing. One tube can last me for more than 4 months! using day and night. By far my best cleanser( Artistry ideal radiance cleanser is also my favourite, these 2 can compete for the top prize haha!).
 
PROS: foamy and rich
            very nice scent
            does not cause breakouts even though is for meant for matured skin
           
CONS: pricey for a cleanser
RATING: 5/5


Thank you that's all for now, any questions feel free to comment /email/ whatsapp me (Singapore).
for enquiries contact : Jasmine :))
                      email:beasmartbeauty@gmail.com
                      whatsapp: 91345456
                
 
               




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA