Search This Blog

Saturday, December 13, 2014

ARTISTRY ESSENTIALS SKINCARE SYSTEM REVIEWS:)

ARTISTRY ESSENTIALS Series
Artistry Essential Balancing system


Generally this set consist of cleanser,toner and a moisturiser. The Essentials Balancing system is targeted at youthful skin that tends to produce excess oil and hence needs to a skincare system that can control the oil production and at the same time not overdrying to the skin. I find the toner most interesting as there is the powder-like substance that submerge at the bottom of the bottle and everytime before I use it i will shake it to make the solution even before wetting my cotton pad with the toner haha. The powder-like substance is very effective in controlling oil production.


Artistry Essentials hydrating cleanser
I would like to say that this is not my favourite cleanser as I prefer foamy cleansers much more. This cleanser does not give me the satisfaction of a 'cleansed' skin as what a foamy cleanser can give.

PROS: Artistry Essentials series is very affordable
            suitable for most skin types
            gentle to skin
CONS; The cleansers are not foamy
RATING: 4/5 

Thank you that's all for now, any questions feel free to comment /email/ whatsapp me (Singapore).

for enquiries contact : Jasmine :))
email:beasmartbeauty@gmail.com
whatsapp: 91345456

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA