Search This Blog

Saturday, December 6, 2014

ARTISTRY TIME DEFIANCE REVIEWS:)

VITAMIN C & WILD YAM TREATMENT

This treatment has been in the Artistry line for a long time, probably from the time the Time Defiance range came out haha! I use this whenever I dont put a serum, because this is also a serum by itself. How to use:Once I pour the wild yam liquid into the container containing the vitamin c crystals, I just shake the bottle to mix before placing it in the fridge to keep fresh. As we know, vitamin c tend to oxidise easily hence we have to put in the fridge to keep fresh. Recommend to finish this small bottle in one month while it is freshest.
I totally LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. Whenever I know there is an important event coming up in about 1 month's time, I will start using this treatment because it really gives my face the beautiful GLOW and very effectively prevent wrinkles. My mum also uses it as her daily serum to reduce the signs of ageing. Results are satisfying! ;)
 
PROS: very affordable for anti-ageing serum
            love the GLOW on my face
            moisturises
            very easy to apply and goes on smoothly
            smells slightly lemony..
            skin feels soft and supple the nest day. effect lasts all day
 
CONS: last for 1-3 months, must finish while fresh
             must keep in fridge
 
RATING: 4.5/5
 

 Thank you that's all for now, any questions feel free to comment /email/ whatsapp me (Singapore).
for enquiries contact : Jasmine :))
email:beasmartbeauty@gmail.com
whatsapp: 91345456

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA