Search This Blog

Friday, December 5, 2014

ARTISTRY ESSENTIALS SKINCARE REVIEWS:)

ARTISTRY ESSENTIALS series




Artistry Essentials pore cleasing masque
 

I love this product because it does excatly what it claims to do haha, i totally love the rich white masque seeps deep tinto my pores to remove dirt and oil. Especially because I have oily T-zone at the nose area which is exceptionallyu oily. I use it twice a week on clean dry face and then leave on for 5 to 15 minutes before rinsing off. When the masque hardens, I can really feel the tightening effect, love it haha!

PROS: white and rich masque
            nice smell, not too strong
            really helps in controlling my oil production especiallt at T-zone
            very afforable
            feels like a clay mask

CONS: -

RATING: 5/5
 
 



Artistry Essentials Replenishing eye cream
 
To be honest, this is the eye cream that suits me best and is the most affordable. I am only in my early 20s and even though I have used anti ageing eyecreams as seen in my other reviews, this artistry replenishing eye cream works just as well with half the cost. This is targetted at younger consumers whereby wrinkles is not the big issue yet. My main aim now is to keep the skin around the eye area hydrated. And the best part is, I love the small tip as it is able to dispense just the minimal amount needed for the eye area. i do not enjoy those jar-type of eyecreams as  I deem it as unhygienic.


PROS: very hydrating
            very cost effective
            hygienic packaging
            tip dispense just the right amount
            --> check out the new version (Artistry HYDRA V eye gel cream)    
CONS: -

RATING: 5/5


Thank you that's all for now, any questions feel free to comment /email/ whatsapp me (Singapore).
for enquiries contact : Jasmine :))
email:beasmartbeauty@gmail.com
whatsapp: 91345456






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA