Search This Blog

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Korea Daiso Makeup Overview!

Korea Daiso Makeup Haul
Dear Beauties!
My relatives just came back from Korea and this is the haul they got from me from Korea Daiso! I am sure you cannot get these anywhere else in other countries because Korea Daiso is distinct from other countries' Daiso. Daiso Korea is separate from Daiso Japan after some sort of a quarrel, so these makeup are only exclusive to Korea! I am so happy to finally get my hands on them!

These are the 0720 range more directed towards Korea school girl makeup.

Each product feels super luxurious, the texture like those of Etude House, Innisfree and Skin food! But the prices of each product is really relatively much cheaper!

I will be testing these products out in future months, keep a look up for update posts! Take a look at each close up pictures below, and the prices will be listed against the picture. Please note that I have bought repeated products so I will only show one of each item.

Brown mascara- 2000won


CC cream--3000 won

Orange sherbet blush-2000 won

BB cushion-5000 won
Surprisingly, the bb cushion sponge is really soft and chubby! Every packaging feels heavy and dense and i have high hopes for them! I am really excited to use them!

Stay tuned for upcoming posts as I use them (I have many other products still in line to be used before these, please be patient :)   )

Rating based on packaging: 5/5
Price: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA