Search This Blog

Friday, March 30, 2018

Revlon PhotoReady Face Primer REVIEW

Dear Beauties!
I have a product that I have been using for the PAST 4 Years(2 bottles over 4 years), and I am nearing the end of the 2nd bottle, so I decided to do a very experienced review on it since I have used it over 4 years already

As you can see in my past photos, I have really bad skin, so I preferred to do less skin related posts. Now my skin condition is better after going back to my ARTISTRY skin care routine (See my past blog posts on ARTISTRY), I finally am ready to talk about this primer!

Revlon PhotoReady Primer
I had 2 kinds, one in the Lavender shade as shown in the picture, and another one in Nude. I finished the bottle in nude and am nearing the end of this lavender bottle.

I personally think that this primer is NOT FANTASTIC. When i bought it 4 years ago, each bottle was $39.90. Now, when i go and check them out at Guardian, their selling price is $29.90! This tells me that the demand for this is getting low! As you can see, a lot of the product at the nozel is because of its CRUSTATION. Since it is silicon based, every single time i use it, there will be a build up of hard silicon product at the beginning of the pump because it has hardened at the tip. Its such a waste of my product as I have to wipe off the hardened part before it goes to the cream part. The cream part is just quite smooth and silicony.

It applies transparent to the skin after smearing out, and has minimal smell. I really think it is not worth my money to buy again. I would rather test out other brands' primer. The pros is that my make up DOES LAST LONGER with this primer than without, in the sense that I get less oily when I have this primer on.

Overall rating: 2/5
Price now: $29.90

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA