Search This Blog

Friday, March 30, 2018

Essence Pure NUDE Makeup foundation REVIEW + SWATCHES

Essence Pure Nude Make-Up foundation
Dear Beauties,
I have just recently opened my Essence Pure Nude make-up after keeping it for 2 years! I really like this foundation! It is not only natural looking, i find it very long lasting! It took me about 6 hours of wear before i see any oilyness in my skin! Most of my other foundations start to break apart with my oils within about 3 hours. This is a major breakthrough! The only con is that it is quite a light coverage, takes me about 2 layers to be medium coverage.

Very liquidy  consistency


It is definitely buildable and very easy to blend out! I really think this colour is a good match to me, although I typically use porcelain or light ivory colours-- This is all thanks to its natural sheer coverage that helps me wear it nicely even though it was quite dark for my skin tone.

I really love it soooo much! I think they discontinued this series, and replaced it with the "18 hour wear foundation", the one with a similar tube packaging as this! Yes! I believe it is really a 18 hour wear even for this PURE NUDE one as I once tried wearing it from 8am to 10pm which is already 14 hours! Its a fantastic foundation. If indeed it is the same as the "18 hour" one, please go grab it!

It leaves a slight tacky feeling after put on, do powder it a bit before heading out!

Rating: 5/5
Price: $7.50 (At guardian stores)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA