Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Daiso Makeup: Multi-Cheek Blush REVIEW

Hi all
I have been using these blushes for a long time, and in particular, the orange one. I love it so much, that i went back to Daiso and got a 2nd colour yesterday!


Left: Beige, Right: Orange
The colours are listed in the captions. I got the Beige one yesterday, but I own the Orange one for 2 years already. I love it so much as an eyeshadow! I have not been actively using it as a blush for a long time because i tend to veer towards brighter colours. But it works ok as an eyeshadow, we just need some patience in building up the colour!

I can't wait to try the Beige colour on my face!
Below are some hand swatches on DRY skin. It will definitely show up better on skin with foundation or primed eyelids!

Top: beige, bottom: orange
Rating: 4/5
Price: $2 from Daiso

1 comment:

  1. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. 2 pood Discount Code

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA