Search This Blog

Friday, May 5, 2017

CATRICE Prime and Fine Eye shadow primer REVIEW + SWATCHES!

Hi Beauties! Welcome back to my blog again!
Today I will be writing about my first CATRICE product review here!
Just some background on this brand, CATRICE is actually the sister brand of Essence! Actually, CATRICE is targeted more at the mature audience while Essence is targeted more at the youths, if you've not already noticed the branding and packaging. But who cares, makeup is free for all ages, so we can of course use which ever brand, no matter our age!

I've used this primer for the past 2 years and it has not yet finished! I've hit pan but there is still plenty in the container.

Today I will give you my thoughts on CATRICE Prime and Fine Eye shadow primer.
Honestly, I don't really like it. I'm so sorry for being so harsh on a product. First, please take a look at my swatches below
CATRICE Prime and Fine Eye shadow primer

Its chunky and thick

Swatches patchy
First of all, I am usually not this mean on brands that I support, but this product is too difficult to deal with. I know by saying harsh words, I may be stepping myself on the foot, but its TRUE!!! See how patchy it is on my arms! This is not suffice to say how patchy it is on my eyes! It takes me ages and ages to try to blend it out on my eyelids, which resulted in so much tugging! I hate wrinkles!

But of course, by my nature, I will always finish my products and not to throw them away. My tip to you for using this product, is that take very very minimal amount on your fingers before putting on your eyelids. This may result in too little product at one go, but I still prefer to build it up slowly than put a whole chunk of thick substance on my eyelids and taking such a long time to blend.

Overall, I prefer the Essence mousse eye shadow primer, which is why I was so ecstatic when Essence came up with that primer! Finally man! You can check out my review on that primer here : http://beasmartbeauty.blogspot.sg/2017/04/essence-2-in-1-eyeshadow-and-primer.html

Of course, Essence is usually cheaper than CATRICE for the same product/ dupe, so do check out its sister brand if you are keen. 

Overall rating: 1/5
Price: $6.90 (I kind of forgot its price)

See you in my next post!
XOXO!
Be a smart beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA