Search This Blog

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Essence Match2Cover! Cream concealer Review + Swatches!

Hi Beauties!!!!
Today I have another product from Essence which is still in the permanent line! It is the Essence Match2Cover! Cream concealer! I have bought this about 1.5 years ago from Watsons, but only started using it recently because I do not want to wait any more!!! I have held this back because I still have not gone through my Maybelline concealer. However, I was trying to explore a smokey eye look, that's why I decided to open this concealer.

I bought it in the colour 10 Natural Beige because it was the only colour left on the display!

I take the lighter shade under my eyes

Beware! It is made in Taiwan, not Europe!!!

Quite smooth and pigmented
To be honest, I feel a little bit disappointed because this product is not made in Europe, but it was made in Taiwan! Generally, most of their line is made in Europe. I would feel safer if it was made in Europe, but oh well, I can't do anything about it...

The concealer is pretty smooth, albeit a little bit oily, so remember to set it with face powder ok! I used the lighter shade on my dark circles and the darker shade to cover zits all over my face


After foundation, but before concealer

After I used the lighter concealer
My skin looks more evened out! Nice effect

Actually, I like the concealer as it makes my skin tone better! I think it covers quite well, but it does need a little building up. I don't mind the slight oiliness as it goes away after powder. I definitely will use it again! It also does not crease under my eyes and mouth lines.

Overall, I like the concealer, doesn't matter where it was made
Rating: 4.5/5
Price: $ 4.90 (Found at Local Singapore Guardian and Watsons)

Hope you found this review helpful
Stay beautiful!
XOXO
Be a Smart Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA