Search This Blog

Saturday, May 19, 2018

AOA cosmetics : AMUSE COSMETICS diamond gloss review and swatches!

Amuse cosmetics lipgloss
AMUSE COSMETICS diamond gloss
Hi beauties!
Today i am review the first item i used from the Shop Miss A haul! I am currently using the AMUSE cosmetics diamond gloss! I actually QUITE LIKE IT! The smell is wonderful, it smells exactly like the nyx butter lipglosses, those vanilla pancake smell. Next, the colour is really glittery, but not gritty! The glitters are really small and reflective. My only complain is that the applicator is really small! Its so small i had to dip in 5 times to get enough gloss on my lips for the pictures below! See how good it looks!

Amuse cosmetics diamond gloss : Barbie


Although the colour payoff wasn;t that great, but the glitter is really quite amazing. The shade I got it in is called " Barbie". I thought it will be a pigmented gloss but apparently, not very. However, I don't really expect diamond glosses to be very pigmented anyway, or else the pigments may shade away the intensity of the glitters, so i have no complaints about the pigmentation. I also LOVE that the gloss is slightly sticky, which is almost like the victoria secret lipgloss! These kind of sticky glosses are those that will be more glossy and stays on longer. I really like that

Rating: 4/5
Price: $1 USD

See you in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA